Boden Group has been awarded the Best Recruitment Company of the Year £3 – £10m Turnover at the prestigious APSCo Awards for Excellence 2019. APSCo announced the winners on the 8th October 2019 during an invite-only dinner at Coutts – sponsored by NatWest and 6CATS International.
Boden Group is a specialist, fast-growing Recruitment business and partner, working within the Facilities Management and Property industry across the EMEA with a primary focus on the UK and Ireland markets.
James Fitzpatrick, Managing Director, commented: “We are very proud to have received such a prestigious award and be recognised as a Recruitment business committed to excellence. This is a testament to all of our employees who strive to deliver excellence for each other, our clients and candidates, and the sectors we specialise in.”
The APSCo Awards for Excellence are recognised as the most prestigious accolade in professional recruitment and is currently celebrating its 20th anniversary. The annual awards celebrate outstanding achievements in the professional recruitment industry.
Commenting on the event, Ann Swain, APSCo Chief Executive said: “The APSCo Awards for Excellence have long been recognised as the most prestigious accolade in professional recruitment, and in the year that APSCo celebrates its 20th anniversary, the quality of entries was truly spectacular.”“It makes us extremely proud to witness how members are demonstrating and supporting the professional standards that APSCo embodies. I’d like to thank everyone who made yesterday’s event such a resounding success: the judges, our sponsors and all who entered. Most of all, I’d like to congratulate our very worthy winners – the stories you shared are an inspiration to the entire professional recruitment community.”
Winners of the other categories in the APSCo Awards for Excellence were:
- Recruitment Company of the Year under £3m Turnover Winner – tml Partners
- Recruitment Company of the Year £3m – £10m Turnover Winner – Boden Group (formerly Boden Resource)
- Recruitment Company of the Year £10m – £50m Turnover Winner – Stanton House
- Recruitment Company of the Year £50m+ Turnover Winner – NES Global Talent
- Recruitment Company with the Most Sustainable Growth Winner – ProClinical
- International Recruitment Company of the Year Winner – NES Global Talent
- RPO/MSP of the Year Winner – Rullion
- CSR Initiative of the Year Winner – Smile Education
- Affiliate Member of the Year Winner – Grant Thornton
- Innovator of the Year Winner – Paiger
- Diversity & Inclusion Award Winner – Trust in Soda
- Best Client Initiative of the Year Winner – Sanderson Government & Defence
- Individual Contribution to APSCo Winner – Peter Holliday – Executive Chairman at Intelligent Resource
Find out more about the APSCo awards here.