‹ Back to search results
Technical Facilities Manager - Dublin - €50,000 plus bonus, pension, and travel expenses - Permanent
Technical Facilities Manager
€50,000 plus bonus, pension, and travel expenses
Boden Group are recruiting a Technical Facilities Manager for one of Ireland’s leading Facilities Management companies based in Dublin. Due to business expansion, they are looking to bring on a Facilities Manager to oversee a number of commercial office facilities contracts.
You will need to be an experienced Facilities Manager with a track record of managing hard services, ideally from a trades background.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and coordinating multiple facilities management contracts across the Dublin region, including PPM, reactive, hard and soft services.
- Overseeing and providing guidance to the team of technical staff, service contractors and suppliers.
- Responsibility for FM budgets, financial reporting and forecasting.
- Building strong working relationships with the clients and escalating any issues.
- Monitoring and managing contractual performance against SLAs and KPIs
- Ensuring a high level of service is delivered to the client
- Giving guidance, technical advice and solutions to clients and technical staff
- Implementing health & safety, quality control and environmental systems to the relevant ISO standards.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience managing multiple hard service contracts
- Proven engineering ability with a strong understanding of building and technical services.
- Relevant technical or trade qualifications would be desirable.
- Strong commercial knowledge and experience of budget management
- Experienced using CMMS/CAFM systems
- IT literate with experience in MS Office
- Full clean driving licence
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Group for a confidential discussion about your next move.