‹ Back to search results
Regional Manager – Roofing
Manchester Covering North of England
£70,000 - £80,000
Boden Group have an opportunity for a Regional Manager working for a large Facilities Management Company, the role is based in Manchester covering the North of England.
Our Client is one of the largest employers in the UK and are always looking for new talent to add to their ever-growing company, they are looking for a Regional Manager Leading a team of Contract Managers from estimating handover to project completion. They require a manager who has over vast experience in Roofing primarily in Industrial Roofing. The candidate must have a passion for delivering successful profitable projects maintaining and promoting a high standard of health & safety in line with the QHSE requirements.
- Manage Contracts Managers across the North of England.
- Maintain and Promote Health and Safety across all sites.
- Manager and assist Finance processes.
- Control budgets to ensure they meet the budget’s needs.
- Control and maintain all deadlines for financial reports.
- Work alongside the Estimating, Sales and Commercial team to expand and boost Roofing specialist services.
- Maintain and improve active client relationships.
- Enhance QHSE performance in all aspects.
- Manage staff training across all sites.
- Manage poor performing contracts to improve performance.
- Support National Roofing and Group Procurement.
- Complete managerial and planning audits.
- Participate in meetings with supply chain partners.
- Promote Roofing and other Business Units across the country.
- Management Experience is Essential.
- Proven history of management in Industrial Roofing and Industrial Roofing Refurbishment.
- Contract Management experience is Essential .
- Hold a Construction Health and Safety qualification such as IOSH and NEBOSH.
- Experience of managing directly employed and subcontracted Labour.
- Hold relevant professional, technical and management qualifications.
- Proven experience of financial skills and knowledge of the financial processes.
- Manage and produce risk assessments.
- Be the focal point for all activities.
- Proven knowledge of legislation and the industry.
- Ability to work at height.
- Full driving license.
- Ability to travel is essential.
- PC skills to an advanced level.