‹ Back to search results
They are a market leader and provide principal loans ranging from £100k to £5m+ on sites with GDP’s of between £1m - £25m. and up to 80% Loan-to-Value (“LTV”) and 100% Loan-to-Cost (“LTC”).
The Quantity Surveyor would be the in-house expert to ensure that all the sites they loan to or manage are capable of hitting their financial targets and time lines. The Quantity Surveyor must have experience of practical on-site construction, with a strong focus on private residential developments.
They offer a number of services to their clients, including Second charge bridging finance, Mezzanine and stretched-mezzanine development finance, Senior and stretched-senior finance.
Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- 5+ years working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Degree educated withing Quantity Surveying, or similar with a minimum 2:1
- Experience of residential developments
- Capable of working independently
- Produce Bill of Quantities
- Experience of working as a Project Manager or Employers Agent would be beneficial
- Understand construction programs
- Understand Fund Management / Fund Monitoring
Through the wealth of residential property knowledge and understanding how to create value-add funding solutions, they have the ability to identify excellent investment opportunities and provide Borrowers with the financial support required to realise their aspirations. By providing flexible and bespoke funding solutions, secured against residential-led assets, to help meet our Borrower’s funding requirements.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a quasi client side / consultancy role then please get in touch.