‹ Back to search results
Cleaning Supervisor - Dunboyne, Co Meath - €15.99 per hour - Permanent
Cleaning Supervisor - Dunboyne, Co Meath - €15.99 per hour - Shift Pattern: Monday to Sunday- Permanent
Boden Group are recruiting for a Cleaning Supervisor with GMP, industrial, or manufacturing cleaning experience for a Facilities Management company in County Meath.
You’ll be responsible for providing and maintaining a high standard of cleaning services across the contracted buildings, working within the cost and resource limits of the contract.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the cleaning services delivered on site, ensuring they meet the performance, quality and financial targets as set out in the contract specification. Adhering to all contractual Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Allocating work to the cleaning team in line with the budget, contract details and working principles.
- Training staff where needed and updating all training records.
- Complying, and ensuring the team comply, with current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), Health & Safety Standards, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Planning staff rotas and managing hours, sickness and annual leave to make sure all staff are paid correctly.
- Controlling cleaning material stores, ensuring they are rotated and stored safely.
- Making sure all cleaning equipment is checked and serviced regularly. Reporting any faults and making sure equipment is not used until fixed and safe.
- Delivering a friendly, polite, efficient and caring service to all customers and clients on site. Reporting customer complaints or compliments, taking action where needed.
- Reporting immediately on any accidents, fire, theft, loss, damage, or other incidents, taking action where appropriate.
- Covering staff during holidays/sickness when asked by the Cleaning Manager/Line Manager
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Cleaning experience in a GMP, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, or industrial environment
- Experience supervising a cleaning team, with strong knowledge of cleaning services
- Able to work legally in Ireland
- Understanding of and experience working to budget restrictions
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Computer skills, with strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Flexible to work shifts, rotations and nights/weekends
- Own transport preferable
If you're interested in this role, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Facilities Management in Ireland, please get in touch with Marlie at Boden Group for a confidential discussion about your next move.