‹ Back to search results
£25,000 - £30,000 + Car Allowance + Package
Boden Group have an opportunity for an experience sales professional to join a leading waste and recycling solutions provider as a Business Development Manager.
Our client is an award winning, family run business who operate across North and Central England. They are looking for a sale’s minded and hardworking professional to join their team to increase business within the Leeds region. The role is primarily new business requiring door to door direct sales and upselling to existing customers and comes with a fantastic Based package and impression commission structure.
Our Client is looking for a tenacious, passionate, and positive person who loves a challenge. They are looking for someone who wants to progress their career to the next level and are willing to work hard to achieve this.
- Business to Business Sales.
- Door to Door Canvassing selling the clients services and unique benefits.
- Improve and upsell existing customers Waste solution including General and Recycling waste.
- Completion of site risk assessments ton ensure the safety of customers and the client.
- Active control of personal pipeline through the clients CRM and attend to any and all enquiries.
- Ensure all opportunities meet the “Business Fit” and can pass the clients credit check.
- Examine the market and competitor activities.
- Attend and or participate in Regional Networking events to showcase the clients potential and opportunities.
- Complete and Meet monthly KPI’s.
- Attend and participate in monthly client sales meetings.
- Book personal appointments with key personal in targeted organisations.
- Cross Sell the client’s additional services.
- Assist the Service and Admin Team with implementation of new services.
- 1+ Business to Business sales experience
- Experience in selling serviced contracts
- Experience in Telemarketing/appointment booking
- Minimum GCSE Qualifications but NVQ in Business Management Desirable
- Knowledge of sales process and the sales stages
- Knowledge of the environmental sector.
- Experienced in negotiation
- Experienced in Microsoft Office
- Full UK Driving License is a must.