‹ Back to search results
A brilliant opportunity has come available for a Finance Transformation Manager on a 6 month FTC to work with a key service provider to assist the team through process and organisation changes.
Purpose of the role;
- You will work with senior stakeholders and as well as being a key part of the central finance team the role will have excellent visibility across the wider finance function.
- At the same time you will be alive to other areas of potential process improvement and ensure the team structure and internal processes/controls are structured for the best results. You will also establish and execute training strategies, including “train the trainer”, giving yourself the ability to ultimately step out of the re-designed processes and move onto the next project.
- AP is the primary focus although also within remit is the potential for continuous improvements projects around AR/bank/T&E.
- Lead the creation of a best in class AP function
- Drive continuous improvement across a number of areas via discrete projects
- Identify, design and deliver improvements in processes and reports across the wider central finance function.
- Experience in change management or similar position, leadership experience in shared services/accounts payable (essential)
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal. Identify risks and mitigation plans for resistance to change (essential)
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Excellent understanding of change management principles, techniques and tools (essential)
- Excellent listening, communication and people skills
- Good presentation skills
- The ability to take ownership of problems and independently find solutions (essential)
- Able to cope with pressure
- Understand waterfall and agile project methodologies or equivalent and the role of change management in each of the phases (essential)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and Power Point; experience in Sun/Maximo a plus