‹ Back to search results
Assistant Facilities Manager
Dudley based, covering the South region
£30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + 28 Days Holiday + 8 BH + Pension + Progression.
Your new company
- A leading Facilities Management & Technical Services provider
- Working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, working directly for a leading facilities management provider, on a major contract (digital printing services organisation)
- Working 1 day a week in the Dudley office, with the requirement to cover 14 sites down South once a month to carry out site visits / audits, identify and fault find any potential maintenance issues and liaising with the engineers to repair.
- Scheduling your own diary, liaising with engineers, working closely with the facilities manager, raising PO’s, invoicing, quoting and ordering parts, utilising the CAFM system to upload photos of faults across the building, asset lists and creating any follow-up reports.
- You will need to have experience within Facilities Management, in a maintenance engineer / team leader or Supervisor role, keen to step up into a Facilities Manager role.
- Any building service-related qualifications are highly beneficial such as: Level 3 Electrical, 17th / 18th edition or F Gas Cat 1 etc.
- You will need to have a good technical understanding, strong communication skills and the experience and ability to work with CAFM systems.
- Training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security.
- If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 4164