‹ Back to search results
£44000 + Package
Boden Group have an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager working for a large theme park. The FM is responsible for assisting in all aspects of satisfaction delivery and management of all hard and soft services, financial management and leading the team where applicable.
The purpose of this role is to be responsible and accountable for the efficient management of services, people and processes which ensure that the estate its buildings, services and infrastructure are safe and compliant, and that they meet the needs of the people that work in them or visit them. The post holder will be responsible for maintaining all facilities in a good state of repair and appearance including all buildings, facilities, roads, pathways, grounds and gardens.
To fulfil these responsibilities and our legal obligations to maintain the estate, the post holder will manage and apply effective leadership skills of the in-house Facilities trades, to deliver works to the highest standards – these include Carpentry, Electrical, Grounds keeping, Plumbing, Painting and General Park Maintenance
In addition, this role will be responsible for supporting and managing project works across the estate, in conjunction with Directors of the business, ensuring projects are delivered within scope, budget and schedule.
The post holder is to ensure we satisfy our Facilities related regulatory/legislative requirements as well as demonstrating value for money through tendering/benchmarking and improving life cycle costs when maintaining our assets.
Of high importance is the management of the estate assets as part of the themed guest experience, being sensitive to its historical features, and balancing this against compliance, benchmarking against operational and regulatory requirements..
- Client side theme park
- Degree/HND or equivalent in Facilities Management or Construction.
- Recognised project management qualification e.g.: PRINCE2 or APMP
- Minimum IOSH Managing Safely
- Knowledge and application of Change Management
- Member of relevant Professional body e.g. British Institute of Facilities Management (BIFM).
- NEBOSH Qualification, SMSTS
- Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Facilities Manager role
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience of the Facilities legislative, regulatory and compliance ‘landscape’
- Leadership/managerial experience
- Knowledge of best practice in buildings maintenance, asset management systems, financially aware.
- Experience in dealing with third party suppliers and contractors
- Structural stability and surveying knowledge and experience
To apply for this role, please do so via this advert or for a confidential discussion please call Josh on 07494820085