‹ Back to search results
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 + Van + Mobile + Fuel Card + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + 5% Pension + 1/10 Call-out (£100 standby) + Overtime Opportunity and more.
Your new company
- An established and developing Facilities and property maintenance organisation.
- Working Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm, across a portfolio of commercial office contracts in and around the West London area.
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance duties, alongside of fault finding and site-walks.
- Emergency light testing, light repairs, fire alarm and sprinkler testing, AHU’s, FCU’s, basic plumbing, basic joinery, basic carpentry, and other building service maintenance duties.
- Operating as part of an integrated team and independently in a client / customer facing role.
- You will need to have experience working in a multi-skilled maintenance role, within a commercial environment – preferably in facilities.
- The ideal candidate will hold C&G Level 3 – Electrical and 17th or 18th edition as a minimum.
- Training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications.
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to [email protected]
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / FM / Facilities Management / Facilities Maintenance