‹ Back to search results
£29,000 + 25 Days Holiday + 8 BH + Pension + Progression
Your new company
- A well-established and recognised citizen and public services specialist, with a market leading reputation.
- Working a 40-hour week, Mon – Fri, depot based in Derby.
- Overseeing a team of depot operatives and monitoring the day-to-day operational service delivery, ensuring all health and safety regulations are being adhered to.
- Operating as the first POC for any issues that may arise, reviewing performance and putting improvement plans and processes in place, whilst driving the overall performance of the team.
- Monitoring stock levels and dealing with the client directly from time to time.
- Experience operating in a depot team leader or supervisor role, within the logistics or environmental sector would be ideal.
- A positive attitude, with the ability to lead teams of depot operatives whilst monitoring and driving performance.
- Training and development with the opportunity to gain additional skills.
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security.
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples on 0121 702 1464 or alternatively, email your CV to [email protected]
Environmental Supervisor / Logistics Supervisor / Depot Supervisor / Environmental Manager / Soft Services Supervisor