‹ Back to search results
Water Safety Engineer / Manager
£22.50 - £23.75 per hour - PAYE Umbrella - Rates can be discussed
Boden Group are looking for a Water Safety Engineer/Manager to join my clients maintenance team on a temporary contract until October.
Water Safety Engineer must have proven experience delivering water safety on various sites
Be able to implement Site Log Book train department leads on how to take tap temperatures Flush Little used outlets, purge calorifiers etc and record the information. Take asset counts and look at small improvement works identified in the RA
- Credited Asbestos Awareness
- C&G Certification Responsible Person Water qualification
- Demonstrated working experience of (HSG274 Part 2), HSE
- Approved code of practice L8, Health technical memorandum.
- Legionella Awareness
- Abide by all Covid Risk assessments
- Physically Fit, Able to work as a team
- Own vehicle- all work will be and around Cambridge
- Good working Knowledge
- Water monitoring and Tank Inspection
- Risk Assessment Appreciation
- H&S at Work Act & Regulations Appreciation
- Undertaking remedial actions to water systems
- Inspection of calorifiers
- Ability to allocate & complete work within agreed time scales
- Use of digital & paper document control systems
- Experience of plumbing & heating systems.
- Multi skilled
- Carry out standard water PPM
- Temperature monitoring and general HSG274 water hygiene tasks inc:
- Outlet descaling
- TMT/TMT maintenance
- CWS tank inspections, cleaning - handling & dosing chemicals.
- Chlorination & disinfection works
- Cleaning of showerheads
- Understanding water risk assessments.
- Preparing & completing work sheets.
- Biocide systems in the use of safe water systems.
- Familiar with the use of test equipment (thermometers/photometers/strips)