‹ Back to search results
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
£25,000 - £31,500 (DOE) + Van + Mobile + Fuel Card + Pre-paid expenses + Overtime Opportunity and more.
Your new company
- An established and developing Facilities and property maintenance organisation.
- Operating Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm across various commercial, property and retail sites in and around Nottingham.
- Reactive maintenance duties including joinery, carpentry, painting and decorating, basic plumbing, tiling, minor repairs, basic electrical and other building services duties.
- Operating as part of an integrated team in a client / customer facing role.
- Experience operating in a multiskilled maintenance role in the commercial or property maintenance sector is essential.
- C&G Level 3 – Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, AC, Gas, Mechanical or any other trade qualifications are highly desirable.
- Training and development with the opportunity to gain additional qualifications
- Career progression opportunities
- A unique and varied working environment offering long term job security
If you're interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert or for further information and a confidential discussion get in touch with Amelia Marples.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / FM / Facilities Management / Facilities Maintenance