‹ Back to search results
Facilities Manager (Hard Facilities)
£42,000 to £46,000 + Car Allowance + Package
Boden resource have an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager working for a large Facilities Management and Construction Business. The role shall be based in Lincolnshire
The specific details will vary depending on the nature of the Account and the range of facilities, assets and service lines being managed Establishment and administration of working processes, planned and reactive maintenance regimes, health and safety management and support to the Account commercial team are all key parts of the role. Generally reporting to the Hard/Soft and Commercial Project Manager, the role will involve coordinating internal functions with those of the Customer and suppliers.
- Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
- Ensure that standards are maintained across the sites and coordinate the Maintenance
- Management of Sub Contractors on site who deliver the Hard and Services
- Responsible for raising purchase order for Facilities & checking invoices
- Management of the Compliance and H&S ensuring the site meets relevant standards
- Identify and mange any risk in relation to non-compliance
- Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
- work to the principle that innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account.
- Support the Account Manager and Commercial teams in managing the finances of the Account
- Demonstrate excellent technical knowledge to customer
- Engage in specialist capability where needed.
- Facilities Management Company
- Previous experience managing contractors and Sub contractors across Hard Services.
- Experience with Contracts and compliance.
- Experience in M + E management.
- NEC3 Qualification Required
- Based in Lincolnshire
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Working in a pressured environment ideally PFI
- DBS required
- Experience of Dealing with 100’s of sites.
- Full and Clean driving licence
- Strong Planning and Man Management
To apply for this role, please contact me Via [email protected]