‹ Back to search results
Hard Service Manager
£45000 + Package
I am currently working with a leader in the provision of FM Services to recruit an Hard Services Manager with a technical PFI services background.
- Hard Service Manager for a leading FM service Provider
- Based in Oxford providing hard services
- Reporting into the Contract Manager delivering services across PFI education sites
- Working closely with the client daily and managing the relationship between the client and service provider
- Ensuring a high level of services is maintained
- Act as Line Manager to a team of 20 engineers and supervisors
- P&L and budgetary responsibility for your portfolio
- Services delivered are mechanical/fabric/electrical.
- Continually review current processes and working practices and actively encourage an environment of innovation and continuous improvement, previous experience needs to be proven.
- Be responsible for the report writing and developing this to client (Key area for being successful in this)
- Leading FM Service provider
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on PFI contracts
- Record in Hard Services Contract management showing consistency and progression with appropriate levels of experience and responsibility with 5+ years’ experience in a similar role or environment.
- Strong FM background and understanding
- Experience working for an FM Service provider/contractor highly desirable
- Previously held P&L/budgetary responsibility
- Based in 45-minute commute
- Need to be able to complete various levels clearance on site which will carried out by the company
- Experience in additional/small project works advantageous
- Must have previously worked in a role where you have delivered both hard and soft FM services
- Commercially and financially astute
- OND / HNC/HND in a relevant electrical / mechanical engineering subject.
- IOSH Managing Safely
- ACOP L8 Awareness
- Fire Risk Assessment Awareness
- Strong team player with an understanding of and willingness to embrace cultural diversity.
- Direct management of a multi-disciplinary workforce
- Effective financial management skills.
- Understand current Health & Safety and FM related legislation and compliance.
- Good knowledge of engineering services and building fabric maintenance requirements.
- Knowledge and experience of PFI contracts and performance risk management.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this advert or for a confidential discussion call Josh on 0121 702 1464.