Senior Regional Facilities Manager Marlow/ Henley on Thames £60000 + Package
Who said Facilities Management was boring?
Well, this role is anything but. You need to be innovative, future focused, and a real problem solver.
Every day will look different, but you’ll be responsible for client and tenant satisfaction, so you need to be obsessive about great customer service. It’ll be perfect if you’re a detail-oriented person, as you’ll be managing all hard and soft services and have financial oversight.
If you inspire good work in others and know how to motivate people to bring out the best in them, you’re the kind of person we want to talk to, as you’ll be leading the team, giving direction, and mentoring them to promote the highest quality of service delivery to your customers.
If you care about sustainability and CSR, this is a fantastic opportunity for you – you’ll be looking into ways of building sustainability into everything that’s done and promoting its importance across your team. About you:
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll have worked as a facilities manager, managing workspaces with a capacity of 2000+
- You’ll have great leadership skills – and have experience of managing and developing a team of 5+
- You’ll be used to being client facing in a highly corporate environment.
- Your skills will include some project management. You’ll be able to manage workspace changes and moves, and you’ll be confident in mobilisations.
- You’ve got some experience in auditing – being able to conduct internal audits, manage external audits, and make sure all compliance documentation is completed and regulations adhered to
- You’ll have some M&E account management experience.
- You care about sustainability and social values and know how to drive the agenda forward.
- It would be good if you have a degree or equivalent in property, facilities operations or engineering, but it shouldn’t put you off if you don’t.
- You know how to create an amazing workplace experience. You’ll be passionate about making sure people come to work in a healthy, happy environment.
- You’ll have experience managing vendors such as cleaning, mail room, and engineering.
What’s in it for you?
- This is a client facing role, so you’ll be regularly talking with client, and you’ll be responsible for all site and client escalations, as well as proactive planning.
- You’ll be making sure that the levels of satisfaction of your client users are at the highest possible level.
- You’ll be responding to service requirements and going the extra mile to make sure the workspace is always the best working environment it can be.
- You’ll be building great relationships with your team, demonstrating leadership and mentoring them in great customer service.
- Responsible locally for Building Management Systems, PPM Schedules, Task System, EHS and Quality Compliance.
- You’ll be making sure that compliance, best practice, and quality is a standard that everyone upholds, including statutory compliance, Quality and EHS compliance.
- You’ll act as the go-to person in relation to all facilities/project/fit out/crisis management activities on site ensuring timely solutions and identification and removal of potential roadblocks.
- You’ll be the secondary contact for service requests, so you’ll be responsible for making sure requests are actioned within agreed timeframes/KPIs/SLAs.
- You’ll be building great relationships with key stakeholders client side, the landlord, agents and FM vendors, so that client culture becomes second nature, and you become partners in delivering a high-quality service.
- Sometimes you’ll be required to address minor technical repairs and you’ll be the first point of contact relating to all building issues including out of hours escalations
- You’ll be monitoring PPM schedules, O&M’s, warranties, Task System, Asset & Life Cycle Registers
- You’ll have responsibility for Health & Safety during events, including contractor supervision, reviewing of H&S documentation, and working closely with the Client Health & Safety Manager.
Alongside the great salary and benefits package, you’ll be joining an organisation with a truly entrepreneurial, inclusive culture.
You’ll be encouraged to be innovative and think outside the box.
We succeed together, across the desk and around the globe, and we celebrate together too.
Serious career progression opportunities – we’re committed to helping you achieve your ambitions.
We understand how important employee wellbeing is, so we go our of our wat to prioritise your wellbeing, and have a full wellbeing package on offer.
We’ll help you to develop your strengths and build a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
If this sounds like a role in which you can flourish, apply via the ad, or give Josh a call for a confidential discussion - 0121 7021464